Who is a Realtor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is a Realtor?

I was wondering if there is any other realtors out here on NorCal? Roseville Rocklin area
    68 with edelbrock efi on a 302...4.5 WH lift with 2 inch body 33 inch km2

Re: Who is a Realtor?

There isn't one bronco owning realtor on here other than me?

Comment

Because realtors aren't generally that cool. It's good for you to be the only one. If you where asking for fireman the list would be long.

Comment

Always good to know who our resources are in the Bronco Brother and Sisterhood when we have questions outside of Broncos... The sickness is well represented and covers may professions
        Last edited by 904Bronco; 10-27-2016, 09:15 PM.
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

We had a thread about what people do for a living a while back. Just found it:
          http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...6-For-a-living

The site's been less active for a while now, its possible that not many have seen your question yet.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Cityhick now that you mention that I remember reading it.
            If anybody is looking in the Roseville, Rocklin area let me know i can help educate you in what you need or looking for. I will even show houses in the bronco because why not and I can..
            Last edited by nabes68; 10-27-2016, 10:06 AM.

Comment

And pipelayer the tank rocks man always good to deal with another bronco brother.

Comment

Originally posted by nabes68 View Post
                Cityhick now that you mention that I remember reading it.
                If anybody is looking in the Roseville, Rocklin area let me know i can help educate you in what you need or looking for. I will even show houses in the bronco because why not and I can..
                Trust me the idea has come to mind a bunch of times. At current prices, I could come out way ahead by selling my home and moving up there. I have family and friends in the area as well. Problem is, I have a well paying job that requires my physical presence in the bay area more than it once did...
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Yeah leaving a job is always hard to do when your making the Money....

Comment

There is always the $$ vs the quality of life, the reason I am leaving Sacramento and heading back to Nevada City
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Good for you rick......
                      Jack
                      73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Well Rick if you need help finding a place shoot me a message.

Comment

Thanks have a place already, been renting it, fixing it up and writing off the costs
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                            Thanks have a place already, been renting it, fixing it up and writing off the costs
                            Nice! Yup, doing the same thing for our house in Auburn. Cannot wait to move back up there and back on some property.

Comment

I can't wait till I retire in 15yrs. Personally I am fed up with living in CA and would not be opposed to moving. My wife and I are currently trying to sell our house in Napa and upgrade from 1300sq ft, but the Napa market is insane with lots of cash coming from the Bay Area. We have lost out on multiple homes due to people paying full cash 25k over asking. No offense to anyone in real estate by I find most agents and loan officers to be shady and only caring about the $. You would think making 200k a year and having a 300k down payment would make buying a house easy.
                              Last edited by jperry1290; 10-29-2016, 12:14 PM.
                              1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Working...
                              X