Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra Early Broncos

Hey Guys,

We've formed a loose group of Bronco buddies called Sierra Early Broncos. A lot of us are in the Grass Valley area but we have guys from Sacramento to Reno. So far we have 18 guys on our mailing list. When I say loose group, it's just a group that occasionally gets together to do meet and greets, lunch, trail runs, etc. There are no dues, mandatory meetings and no club officers.

If you're interested in joining us PM me your email address and I'll add you to our email list.

Skip

Re: Sierra Early Broncos

Thank you Skip!
    IronHide: '69 U15 - 408W Stroker, FiTech EFI Dyno'ed 425 hp/ 500 Tq - NP435, Twin Stick D20 w/ AA output shaft, D44 & F 9" w/ ARB's front & rear, 4:88's, 31 Splines, 3" BL / 2" SL, TrailReady BL's on siped Toyo 35's, WH Wrap Trap, BCB Top, Warn Zeon 10, ProtoFabs

Comment

I'm getting a good number of PM's from folks that want me to add them to the email list.

Please include you first and last name along with your email address. It will make it a lot easier.

Comment

Thanks....PM sent
        Jack
        73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Hey Skip, I haven't seen anything yet!?
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
            Hey Skip, I haven't seen anything yet!?
            Not sure what you mean. PM me your email address and I'll add you to our email list.

Comment

Working...
            X