WH transport to Roseville.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WH transport to Roseville.

Looking to get some coils from wild horses transported to the Roseville area. I'm having a hard time swallowing the $30 for shipping. Anyone heading through Lodi anytime soon?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Re: WH transport to Roseville.

I will be heading down to Stockton next week for work.

Comment

When do you need/want them? I'm in Palo Alto now and should/may be getting off tomorrow or fri. could detour to 99 on my way hm....
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I think I will be coming back next week from Los Banos around Wednesday I think. If you want to shoot me a text next Tuesday and let me know if you still need me to pick them up I can just come back up 99 instead of i5
        Brian 916-521-4733

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
          When do you need/want them? I'm in Palo Alto now and should/may be getting off tomorrow or fri. could detour to 99 on my way hm....
          This should work just fine. I'm not in a big rush. I will order them tomorrow and let them know you will be coming through Thursday or Friday. Thanks.
          Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
            This should work just fine. I'm not in a big rush. I will order them tomorrow and let them know you will be coming through Thursday or Friday. Thanks.
            Cool let me know or text/call
            '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Will do.
              Marc D.

Comment

The fire fighter express has come through again. Thanks Sean.
                Marc D.

Comment

Got 'em here at my house

Comment

Working...
                  X