78/79 Front steel braided brake hose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78/79 Front steel braided brake hose?

Does anybody know where I can buy some outer steel braided brake hoses for the front axle of a 78/79 Bronco? This is the hose that goes from the axle to the brake caliper. I looked on WH website and all they have listed are the stock rubber hoses. I checked Tom's too and no deal.

Re: 78/79 Front steel braided brake hose?

broncograveyard?

make your own?

Comment

I think I got mine from a local hose shop. I know summit has a selection as well...
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I tried broncograveyard too. I didn't think about Summit. I'll give them a try.

Comment

Aren't they basically the same as '77 Bronco? I used braided hose with AN ends and then adapted to inverted flare at the axle and banjo on the t-bird caliper.

Comment

I wondered if they are the same as EB lines. But I don't know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
              I wondered if they are the same as EB lines. But I don't know for sure.
              I'm using 78/79F-150 brakes on my old 72 housing with stock bronco lines, so I would think bronco lines would work on them.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
                Aren't they basically the same as '77 Bronco? I used braided hose with AN ends and then adapted to inverted flare at the axle and banjo on the t-bird caliper.

thats my MO when I do brakes too.

Comment

Working...
                X