Meetup in Livermore - Saturday January 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meetup in Livermore - Saturday January 28

I know its a little short notice but a few of us from Livermore are talking about meeting up at Hop DeVine on Vasco Road (near where many of us meet up for the trips to WH, etc) around noon on Saturday, 1/28/2017.

Address is: 1708 N Vasco Rd, Livermore, CA 94551

Hop DeVine (as the name implies) is primarily a beer and wine focused spot but they do offer food as well. This is really a spur-of-the-moment thing but come on out and hang with us. It's always a good time to park a bunch of Broncos somewhere and watch people passing by as they check out the rigs.

Looking like at least 3 of us to begin with. Would love to see more of you all too since its been a while.

See you Saturday!
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Re: Meetup in Livermore - Saturday January 28

Would love to attend, but already have a Shelby car club meeting scheduled and Little league Baseball tryouts were rescheduled 3 times to this weekend. Next time Tony. Enjoy Guys and Gals.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I'm in!
      77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

See you there!
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Well we've got three! All are welcome. See you tomorrow.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

So how did it go? Had the right weather at least.
            Hope you guys had a good time.

Paul
            Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
            www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
            68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

It was fun! Dave, Brendan, his two brothers, and I met up at Hop DeVine and had lunch and a tasty beverage. Dave and I in our Broncos, Brendan/Ben in his F150.
              We spent a lot longer than planned there and then decided to go check out Shadow Puppet brewing which is a newer brewery a short distance from Hop DeVine - and spent longer there than planned too!

Pretty much killed the afternoon but that's a good thing.

None of us took very many photos, but here are a couple.
              Attached Files
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Sounds like fun. Nothing wrong with spending too much time at a brewery!

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                  Sounds like fun. Nothing wrong with spending too much time at a brewery!
                  I agree!
                  If anybody is going to be in town, give a few of us a heads-up and we'll put another one of these together... lots of great venues to cruise around to on a nice day. 50+ wineries, 4-5 breweries, a distillery, downtown, etc. A group of EBs cruising around is always fun.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Hey ! We are new to the forum. We live in Livermore, so next time you guys are going to meet up let us know!
                    Sheryl
                    Last edited by Batgirl89; 03-07-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Batgirl89 View Post
                      Hey ! We are new to the forum. We live in Livermore, so next time you guys are going to meet up let us know!
                      Sheryl
                      There is a event in Lodi at wildhorses April 1st. There is a group caravanning from the Bay Area. I think there is a thread about it.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Hey another Livermore person! Welcome.
                        We do not get together nearly often enough but I'd like to get some gatherings together on a somewhat regular cadence... ie more than once every couple of years.

Marc has the best idea - join us for the trip up to Lodi next month. Then maybe after that we can get another local-ish event together. I try to attend the Cars and Coffee event up at the Blackhawk plaza a few times per year, its the first sunday of each month. Usually a few Broncos to see there.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                          There is a event in Lodi at wildhorses April 1st. There is a group caravanning from the Bay Area. I think there is a thread about it.
                          I was hoping that we would make the WH event on 04/01, but I dont think we will be up and running yet. (trying to "stuff" the 5.0 under the hood has been a bit of a challenge!)

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                            Hey another Livermore person! Welcome.
                            We do not get together nearly often enough but I'd like to get some gatherings together on a somewhat regular cadence... ie more than once every couple of years.

Marc has the best idea - join us for the trip up to Lodi next month. Then maybe after that we can get another local-ish event together. I try to attend the Cars and Coffee event up at the Blackhawk plaza a few times per year, its the first sunday of each month. Usually a few Broncos to see there.
                            One of our buddies mentioned the Cars and Coffee event. We could always dust off a mustang, until the Bronco is up and running!

Comment

Originally posted by Batgirl89 View Post
                              I was hoping that we would make the WH event on 04/01, but I dont think we will be up and running yet. (trying to "stuff" the 5.0 under the hood has been a bit of a challenge!)
                              Hey Sheryl, welcome!
                              And as many here know from experience, you don't need a Bronco in-hand for any of our events. Whether the Roundup at WH or a lunch or dinner meet-n-greet. At any given time half of ours are in various stages of disassembly anyway. If we waiting until they were done before attending and meeting others, we'd never get there!
                              And I can certainly include myself in all of that. Been hanging with these folks for many years now, and still most of them have never seen my Bronco.
                              But that might change here shortly. We'll see...

Anyway, make the Roundup for sure if you can. I think we're going to try to get a little South Bay gathering together ahead of the Roundup. I know it's only three weeks or so away, and usually we don't like to stack up schedules like that. But we've been missing out for too long and maybe we'll actually get to discuss logistics for the Roundup.

Hope to see you at any of the gatherings.

Paul
                              Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
                              www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
                              68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Working...
                              X