Land Rover Mechanic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land Rover Mechanic?

Have someone who needs a 90's Defender worked on. Basic stuff.
    Any recommendations?

Re: Land Rover Mechanic?

That defender 90 network is pretty small. Not a lot of them around.Where are you located and what kind of work needs to be done? We can do it where I work. Or I could recommend someone out of the dealer network.

Comment

It's in the east bay but needs to get trailered to wherever. It was a daily driver that was put in storage 10 years ago. Needs to to come back to life.

Comment

The only one I've heard of is the rover doc in Martinez it's off of hwy 4 on Howe rd. I have a friend who has his in there now. I'll let you know when I here how the work went n if he was happy with the service.

Comment

It's likely it'll have some fuel system issues, depending on fuel level and quality. I happen to be at the dealer in Rocklin, you may not want it that far from home.

Comment

I've got a friend who is heavy into Rovers, I'll see if he knows anyone closer to you he would recommend.

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate the info and any updates

Comment

Hey Mike, I just pm'd you a number of a Rover fanatic. He's not East Bay but maybe he can help.

Comment

There's a shop in Benicia that I pass by on my way to work that always has atleast 2 older rovers and nothing else. There's no sign out front so I don't know if he is an official business or what. It's on the corner of park rd and military east and Polk st. Maybe someone in the rover world knows who the guy is??

Comment

Working...
                  X