Where's the donation button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the donation button?

I would like to make a contribution but can't figure out how. The sticky for donations says there's a donation button at the top of the forum but I can't find it.

Re: Where's the donation button?

Nobody knows??? I'd really like to make a contribution to this site and remain a Contributor.

Comment

Skip, I think we need to give them more than one day to respond... I do not think Admin checks in every day?
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Just for the record it was two days. The only reason I bumped the thread was becuse the "Hey Administrator" thread was posted on the same day as my thread and an administrator and a moderator responded to it the next day. I thought they missed seeing my thread.

Comment

A quick thought - if you have made donations before, Carl's paypal info should show up in your paypal history. You can then just send him more money. It's not a button but it is an option for you.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

not sure where it is.

It must not have been carried over when the site was upgraded.
            Im sure Delta4Wheel will chime in soon
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
              A quick thought - if you have made donations before, Carl's paypal info should show up in your paypal history. You can then just send him more money. It's not a button but it is an option for you.
              Thanks for the suggestion Tony. I made a donations by looking up my PayPal history as you suggested. I know that donations to this site are needed. I'm sure Carl would get more donations if there was a donation button.

Comment

Thanks for the Donations you guys. It helps mitigate the cost of keeping this forum open.

I will ask my brother about the donate button. I't been missing since the forum upgrade.
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                X