Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WH Round Up 2017 is almost here! Are you coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WH Round Up 2017 is almost here! Are you coming?

April 1st is approaching fast! Here's a few tips for making the most of your WH Round Up 2017 experience.

1. Register, it's free http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/17916. When you get to check out just choose "use card on file" you do not have to pay anything unless you are pre-ordering shirts. Registration helps us anticipate and prepare for the crowd.

2. Pre-order shirts: last year many people wanted something other than our traditional black event shift. No problem this year we have added a nice grey shirt to the line up too. If you pre-order we will have what you want in your size.

3. Are you planing on picking up parts at the Round Up? If you know what you want please order ahead of the event so we can have it ready for you. If you have been here you know it's busy (take a number style) so anything we can do to speed up your wait time we want to do. We have added more sales people but it will still be a little crazy that day.

4. Check out our NEW PRODUCTS display. We have added a ton of new items.

5. Bring your appetite. We will have awesome food vendors once again.

IS your Bronco is a thousand pieces? Come and get inspired to get back on the build. Here's a few pics from our current project. Sheyla's 73 Half cab. It will be in the show even if we have to push it out.

Hope you ALL can make it out.

Jim
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wildhorses; 02-27-2017, 08:04 AM.
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

Re: WH Round Up 2017 is almost here! Are you coming?

Hey Jim,
    Thanks for putting this on again! Can't believe that you've been in that location for 3 years already. I'll be there.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Will be attending!
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Is this a joke? (April 1st)
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

In and Reg.
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
            Is this a joke? (April 1st)
            It's for real! 200 Broncos in one place! Stockers, LUBERs, Crawlers and everything in between.

Jim
            www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

The Sierra Early Broncos from the Nevada County area will be there. We'll be picking up Bronco along the way. Last year we rolled in with 16 Broncos.

Comment

Will you let an ugly 79 sneak in? LOL. I'll park in the back 40.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                  Will you let an ugly 79 sneak in? LOL. I'll park in the back 40.
                  Definitely! I'm going to see if I can get a set of tires on my 79 so it should be out there too.

Jim
                  www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Coming in the rural way with 70 Steed and his group
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Just Registered. Gotta hook up with one of the groups passing thru/by Roseville area!
                      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Jim and WH Guys and Gals, Thank you for hosting another great event.

Had a great time... For not coming with a Bronco. Well Paul brought his/mine/ours.
                        I spent $$$ inside, dangerous place!
                        Saw some old faces from the past, missed others I am sure. Easy to get distracted talking Broncos. Do not know how many times I started looking at broncos only to turn around and see more had been added to the line.

Oh and I won the Seats at the raffle...
                        Last edited by 904Bronco; 04-01-2017, 06:30 PM.
                        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

It truly was a great event. Doug, sorry I missed you. There was tons of people there and yes, tons of Broncos. I spent too much inside as well! Had a great time though!!

Comment

Working...
                          X