'Con Fatality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Con Fatality

Early Sunday morning, heard about it yesterday, not much info yet as far as where/how. Prayers to family!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Re: 'Con Fatality

Damn....completely preventable

http://www.mtdemocrat.com/news/dui-s...n-the-rubicon/
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I heard about this yesterday. It seems to be a case of no seat belt. So sad to hear about this.

Comment

Really hate hearing these stories. It's one thing when it's an accident. It's another when the driver is drunk. The lack of seatbelts is just another layer.

Save the alcohol for when you are in camp. Be safe out there guys.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Being that EDC Sheriffs have outfitted Jeeps, I'm surprised that they don't give out DUI's. The Rubicon is after all an unmaintained county road. It's the guys that get blackout drunk and do stupid stuff that gives off-roaders a bad name and that in turn leads to trails getting shut down.
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I think the driver, who was belted in and suffered minor injuries, was arrested for DUI and manslaughter.

Comment

Jacob, they haul drunks off the trail, impound rigs, ticket, but rarely patrol at 2:am when one should be in camp
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Sad avoidable death. Buckle up it will make a difference. Looks like the driver was a trained professional that should have known better and made a devistating mistake. https://twitter.com/metrofirepio/sta...76229428637696
                76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Yes, sad, one life lost, one life up for DUI and manslaughter charges. All preventable....
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                  X