Photobucket 3rd party notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket 3rd party notice?

Whats with the pictures not showing that were posted by photobucket? It says I need to update my account. Does it just want me to update to a paid subscription? Anyone else have this issue

Re: Photobucket 3rd party notice?

I am going through this right now. Photobucket wants $400'ish to upgrade. All my links are broken now.
    Jaromy

Comment

Man that sure sucks. Sounds like they let you post a certain amount of pictures for free, then once you hit that mark they start blackmailing you.

Comment

Dafuq?!? well that sucks
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Not sure about yuse guys, but I'm thinking there are going to be a LOT of broken links to pics on the internet for awhile.
          Bastiches.

Paul
          Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
          www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
          68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

I don't use Photobucket but there is a LOT of complaining about this on the CalGuns forum.

Comment

And the nekkid ladies pages
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                And the nekkid ladies pages
                They got them on this thing?
                Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

I wasn't liking where p-b was going with their ads etc. some time ago and created a smugmug account. It costs a little more annually than what p-b wants monthly and is a far superior hosting site. Their built-in editor works way better, as does pretty much everything else about the site. About the only thing that I found to be wonky when I tried to use it, and that was some time ago, was the function for bringing over picture files from another web host. Didn't get all of those on p-b. I had to manually download and then upload some of them. It has been well over a year since then though, so it might be worth trying again.

The owners also admin the ADV forum. If you haven't read any of those epic trip reports you don't know what you're missing, but you're probably productive in life and don't live in the parts of the country that get snow-bound for weeks to months at a time.
                  Cross-threaded is tighter than lock-tite

Comment

Working...
                  X