Want to talk Broncos 8 hours a day? Sales/Customer Service spot open now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to talk Broncos 8 hours a day? Sales/Customer Service spot open now

If you love people and Broncos let's talk. We have a sales/customer service position open. 8:15-5:00 M-F.

PM or send contact info to jcreel@wildhorses4x4.com
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

Re: Want to talk Broncos 8 hours a day? Sales/Customer Service spot open now

This is in your new Fresno branch......right?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      This is in your new Fresno branch......right?
      Maybe some day we will figure out a way to work remotely. Until then Lodi is a pretty nice place to live.
      www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

I can vouch for that!
        Lodi kind of takes me back 40 years or so in it's vibe and overall "feel" of friendly little valley town. Of course, it doesn't hurt the town any that Wild Horses carries on and encourages that tradition.
        Not that it's that little of a town anymore of course, but when it's connected to Elk Grove by city streets, we'll talk again.

It's even worth the 100 mile commute in my case. Can't wait to get back to a regular schedule.

Paul
        Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
        www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
        68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Want to talk friendly little town. I lived there in the middle 50's for a while. You should have seen it then.

Comment

Working...
          X