5 days until WH swap meet! Sat Oct 7th 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 days until WH swap meet! Sat Oct 7th 2017

Looks like it's shaping up to be another great year for the Bronctoberfest WH swap meet. Lots of people registered to sell parts, a hand full of Broncos coming for sale too. Gates open at 7:00 show room opens at 8:30. Call in orders ahead of time and they will be waiting for you. Hope to see you all here.

Jim
    Last edited by wildhorses; 10-06-2017, 05:52 AM.
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

Re: 5 days until WH swap meet! Sat Oct 7th 2017

I will be there bright and early. Should be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      I will be there bright and early. Should be fun!
      You'll get the pick of the scratch and dents! We have some hoods and fenders you might want to check out.

Jim
      www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by wildhorses View Post
        You'll get the pick of the scratch and dents! We have some hoods and fenders you might want to check out.

Jim
        Oh, cool. I would like to check them out. As long as they are not too bad. Body work is not exactly my forte'. LOL!

Comment

As of today we have 42 people bringing parts for sale, 8 Broncos coming for sale and about 40 or more rigs to show. Look like great weather too!

Jim
          www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Nice! How does it work when I get there? Do I need to check in somewhere? Or do I just pull in and find a place to park and set up?

Comment

Patrick, I think they have this down to a science now...
              Trailer parking across the street, guys with flags/radios meeting you on the street > pointing you to the next person you need to see depending on selling, show, or just walking around.
              They will probably have Tunes going and food trucks with breakfast burritos, etc. There is a quick check in and at some point, if you have preregistered and it has not changed; you do need to go to an EZ up and tell them you are here, maybe even get a packet (goodies)

When you planning to be there?
              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

10-4 on that Doug! If it were just me coming, I'd be there when the gates open at 7:00am. But if I have the family in tow, it'll depend on what time I can get them out of bed. LOL. Hopefully no later than 8:00am.

Comment

Working...
                X