25% off Painless Products!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% off Painless Products!

Painless is having a Christmas sale until Monday at www.buypainless.com You get 25% off, no tax and free shipping! I just ordered my 10113 harness with switches for $875 out the door and shipped to my house! Awesome sale!

Re: 25% off Painless Products!

Thanks for sharing Patrick...
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

$508 for my camaro. Tempting. My electrical is all jacked up.
      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Ordered! Thanks for the heads up Patrick.
        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
          Ordered! Thanks for the heads up Patrick.
          Right on Darrin! I wasn't planning to buy my harness right now, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Glad you got yours too!

Comment

I wish I would have seen this yesterday that's a great discount.
            69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I just got my wire harness delivered and holy smokes. I did not expect so many wires. It looks a bit daunting but also A well put together harness. I'm not looking forward to trying to get behind that dash.

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                I just got my wire harness delivered and holy smokes. I did not expect so many wires. It looks a bit daunting but also A well put together harness. I'm not looking forward to trying to get behind that dash.
                I remember doing my first Bronco with a Painless harness and thinking the same thing. It helps a lot to spread it out on your garage floor or out in your driveway. Start at the fuse block and string out the wires according to where they go in the car. Once it's all laid out, you can visualize how it goes in the car. Then it makes a lot more sense. That's just what I did anyway. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes.

Comment

It's a good system. I got to play with mine soon as moving the battery as well cleaning it all up especially under the dash.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                    I remember doing my first Bronco with a Painless harness and thinking the same thing. It helps a lot to spread it out on your garage floor or out in your driveway. Start at the fuse block and string out the wires according to where they go in the car. Once it's all laid out, you can visualize how it goes in the car. Then it makes a lot more sense. That's just what I did anyway. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes.
                    Living room... It's warmer in there. That's what I did!
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

I got mine today too. Is it weird that I get so excited about a box of wires! I feel like a kid in a candy store!

Comment

Working...
                      X