Off Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic

I'm looking to recover the front seats of my '02 F250. Has anyone done this? If so, where did you go for the covers.....Or....will it cost about the same to have someone else do it?

TIA

Sean
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Re: Off Topic

I have had my Drivers seat patched and patched a second time with foam replaced. 197K now...

I used a locally recommended mobile guy from Los Banos who did the work in his truck in front of my house.

The Leather material he said he could not get, but he got Vinyl that color/texture wise was a dead ringer for my Lariat Trim.

It was $95 the first time and $150 (cash) the second, which was 4 years ago.

He also redid the 77 seats in my 68 with my supplied WH's covers and foam. He took the seat apart, found no damage, painted the frames and reassembled. I don;t have the receipt anymore, but I want to say it was $300 cash for that job.

Sean if you could find replacement covers that would be half the battle...
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I was shocked what it cost. I had quotes from $800 on doing mine.
      Mark Harris
      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

i had my bolster replaced by shop in south sac. Pulled the seat out and dropped it off to them. Was around a hundred bucks.

Comment

Working...
        X