X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBP Rock & Roll 2018 - Trail Run, Show & Shine, Wine Cruise July 27-28 2018

https://www.tomsbroncoparts.com/prod...n---july-27-28

Anyone going?

Yeah, I Probably posted this in the wrong spot...

Doug
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Re: TBP Rock & Roll 2018 - Trail Run, Show & Shine, Wine Cruise July 27-28 2018

Not going to make this one but definitely headed to the Northwest Bronco Roundup in Florence, OR this August.

Comment

Originally posted by 70 Steed View Post
      Not going to make this one but definitely headed to the Northwest Bronco Roundup in Florence, OR this August.
      Same. I have had a camp spot in E loop reserved for months, and I now have a trailer arranged for the trip. It will be me and at least one friend; a second Bronco and third friend are a maybe at this time, for NWBR.
      I would like to do the TBP run someday but this summer is filling up pretty fast and as usual the Bronco is falling to the bottom of the priority list for my time off.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
        Same. I have had a camp spot in E loop reserved for months, and I now have a trailer arranged for the trip. It will be me and at least one friend; a second Bronco and third friend are a maybe at this time, for NWBR.
        I would like to do the TBP run someday but this summer is filling up pretty fast and as usual the Bronco is falling to the bottom of the priority list for my time off.
        I'm planning on putting out a "Who's going to the NWBR" thread as we get closer to the event. That way we can exchange cell number and stay connected at the event. I know at least one and possibly two others from Grass Valley are going.

Comment

Working...
        X