T-handle Dana 20 Price Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-handle Dana 20 Price Check

I have a Dana 20 transfer case with original T-handle shifter still attached, that I'm thinking about selling. It's still attached to the 3 speed tranny adapter and crossmember.

I probably overpaid for it back when I bought it so I don't want to give it away, on the other hand, I'm not into gouging someone who might need it.

What is a fair going rate for this these days?
    Last edited by albino; 01-25-2019, 11:03 AM.

Re: T-handle Dana 20 Price Check

Last night when I was poking around on Classic Broncos.com there was someone selling a set up like yours for $100, he just wanted it gone. Someone else commented that he drove 5 hrs each way and paid $250 for same.

I think that Demsause sold me the same (T-case with 3 spd attached) 3+ years ago for $200 and I drove 1/2 way to Fresno to meet him.

I have a D20 J-shift that came with my bronco... Loose. I have taken it the WH's swap meet twice, with no buyers for $150.

You are looking for the Buyer who has a need right now, not too many folks just buying stuff to have spares it seems...

Doug
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Re: T-handle Dana 20 Price Check

Thanks Doug.

I did some searching around before I posted, but didn't come up with a whole lot. From what you're saying, they're worth about the same as they were 15 years ago.

I pretty much have had no idea what has been going on in the Bronco world for the past 10 years or so. I ran into an old buddy of mine that I hadn't seen for years that is into Broncos as well, and he proceeds to tell me that lifted uncut Broncos are "a thing" now, and that Broncos are selling for $45-50K. I said "WHAT???!!!". That's when I decided to check out the forums again to see what was happening.

So I had no idea; if Bronco's are now going for $45K, maybe X-fer cases are worth thousands of dollars now.

The damn thing has been taking up space in my garage for at least 15 years now, so I'm sure that when I decide to sell it, it will be priced accordingly.

Comment

Working...
      X