Used Radiator Cooant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Radiator Cooant

What do you all do with your used antifreeze? My local city has a curbside pick up for used motor oil with my regular weekly garbage pick up, but I'm not sure what to do with the 5 gallons of used antifreeze that I have. Does any place recycle it? Do any of the Vato Zones, Napa, O'Reilleys take it?

Re: Used Radiator Cooant

If I’m not mistaken. O’Reilly will take it.

Comment

I have not asked the local stores. Each time I've had some I've also just happened to be making a run over to the main recycling center in San Jose.
      Not going to be that good with my timing every time I'm sure, so I should be checking even more locally too.

Paul
      Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
      www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
      68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Here in Livermore we have a hazardous waste disposal facility, I believe it is run by the county. They take pretty much everything. I have taken all kinds of stuff there, paint, thinner, antifreeze etc. It is free for residents. I am sure there's something similar near you as well.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Our county has monthly hazardous waste drop off events. Here's your list:

https://www.co.fresno.ca.us/home/showdocument?id=18129

Comment

I check with Auto Zone over the weekend and they do not take it. I'll have check with my local county to see if they have a recycling center that will take it.

Comment

I thought it was supposed to be put out in dishes for all the stray cats in the neighborhood to drink?
              (kidding)

Comment

Working...
              X