So what have I missed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what have I missed?

Hey guys, I have been gone for the past couple of months. I was in the hospital for a month here in Pensacola before I was sent down to the Clevland Clinic in Fort Lauderdale to have my Colon removed. I have had Colitis since I was 17, my doctor has wanted my Colon removed for about 10 years and I finally bit the bullet. I'm back home now, cant do much except sit around and walk(slowly)! Anyway, Just seeing whats new and how everybody is doing. I did get my Crab cage before all this happened and found out my wife and I are going to have our first baby, a BOY!!! I see Patrick is putting a 60 under the front,and talking of narrowing the tub?? What else have I missed? Its good to be alive. Everytime I go in the hospital I come back out realizing how much I take for granted and how lucky I'am. Enough of my rambling.Good to be home.
    Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Good to have you back.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Oops, I just PM'd you. Never mind. I'm glad to hear that everything went alright with the surgery. My wife has colitis too. Not a fun condition to have. AT ALL! Her cousin has full on Chrones though, so it could be 100 times worse. I'd be interested to hear more details from you.

Comment

pm

Just pm'd you!

Comment

Good to hear that you are recuperating!

Comment

Congrats on the BABY!! My first cousin has chrones..he doctors have begged him to get the bag, but he flately refuses for some reason. He goes through hell with it. Hopefully you will have some serious relief now. Welcome back...
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys! Sorry I havent replyed sooner, Been offline for several days.

Comment

Thanks Delta! Hopefully I'll be straightened out before the baby gets here.The bag Definetly takes some getting used to!!

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                Congrats on the BABY!! My first cousin has chrones..he doctors have begged him to get the bag, but he flately refuses for some reason. He goes through hell with it. Hopefully you will have some serious relief now. Welcome back...

Comment

Thanks Mate!

Originally posted by PhantomEB
                  Good to hear that you are recuperating!

Comment

Thanks, Good to be here!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kwspony
                    Good to have you back.

Comment

Man great to hear you are doing well . I hope your recovery is quick. I have treated patients with both conditions mentioned and I can't imagine what you go through. Anyway take care and speedy recovery, FM <><
                      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery, Congrats on the baby
                        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

THANKS GUYS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X