Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since we're on the topic of fellow bronco owners not on this forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we're on the topic of fellow bronco owners not on this forum...

A few weeks ago I saw a very nice red 66 Bronco in Livermore. It was parked outside OSH and I saw the owner getting in it to drive away. I went over and talked to the guy and tried to "recruit" him but I've seen no evidence of him here yet... He seemed to be interested in attending a club function. If I could only remember the guy's name
    This was a very unique Bronco - basically a stock restoration with one exception - the rear fenders were cut and the actual sheet metal was flared to match the front sheet metal. The whole thing was done with incredible attention to detail. Very very nice.

There's also a nice lifted blue Bronco running around town. I've seen the guy driving down my street (near Hagemann Farm) several times and I've also seen him driving down a friend's street (Catalina Dr.). I'd like to check out that rig too. I've even seen the guy wrench his neck as he passes by checking out my Bronco in the garage, but has never stopped.

If you guys are here and just lurking... POST SOME PICTURES!!!

Tony
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

There is a thread about the guy with those quarter panels (or some like it) on the BFIX. I think he is going to be selling them. Might check that out. I'll see if I can find the thread again and post a link.
    Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Broncos and OLLs

Through craigslist I contacted this guy named Dave from Oakland. He is a pro body builder and used to have a nive 70 EB. Well after the motor blew due to a stupid mistake by some dumb wrench dropped a part in the intake manifold, Dave decided to rip his up and piece it out. He, his gf, and two great danes went to a Suburban just for the room and ride.

So I met him today, bought a powder coated 74 frame w/ shock hoops, F100 steering mod w/ cool front bumper for 200. Then I got a new in the box 5 1/2 in WH lift kit, springs, coils, and track arms , F100 steering box, power boost brake kit, flaming river steering column, and new painless wiring.
      I can't tell you how much I paid because I still feel guilty as hell but Dave was too cool and happy to make the room. Oh and a couple of gas tanks, 4 core radiator, rancho 9000 shocks new in box and boxes of stuff. Oh and the MSD ignition with distributor. I left w/ a trailer full of stuff for under $1K.
      I am gonna help him post the other stuff he has. Too Cool DAVE G.!!! Thank You!!! (and he digs guns!)
      Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger
        I left w/ a trailer full of stuff for under $1K.
        I am gonna help him post the other stuff he has. Too Cool DAVE G.!!! Thank You!!! (and he digs guns!)
        I just read this!! Crazy deal dude. Nice find...
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
        X