Placerville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placerville

hi I am Al Hamilton from Placerville and met some of your members this morning at McDonalds on their way to the Rubicon. I have two running eb's and others not complete. My wife Virginia and I took a ride up to Loon Lake this afternoon and the weather is just great. The Rubicon will be beautiful this weekend.
    al

Welcome!!
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Welcome Al. Glad to have a few new faces around.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

welcome Al..
        I think I met you a few years back in p'vile. I have the blue bronco in Rescue area
        70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Welcome to the site...make yourself at home.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Al...it was nice meeting you and the other fellow bronco owner, I think his name was John, this past weekend. Welcome to the board!

Do us a favor and post some pics of that 76 you're looking to sell and if you're still motivated include the list of miscellaneous items you're looking to off-load.

Take care...

Randy
            72 Sport

Comment

Al, I met you a ton of years ago at the first SOB that I went too. Your name started it, and then I noticed Pintobronco, and then it clicked. Had no idea you were from this part of California. Just knew it was California. If I was to look around, I'm sure I could find a picture of your pinto bronco from when I met you in the sand. Welcome to the list, and I think someone on Bfix was looking for you.
              I just did some calculating, and it must have been SOB4 in 99. Man I need to make back up there.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you on the trail some time this year.
                Kevin
                71 EB 56K original miles stock for now!

73 EB/rock buggy 351W EFI, Art Car C-4 manual VB w/ comp braking, 37 MTR's, 4-Link F&R, Fox Air 16", Full Hydro and now it runs!

51 F1 PU with MII front end, T-Bird IRS

70 C10 SWB, 92 LT1 vett motor, 700R4, power everything, great driving street rig.

Comment

Thanks to all

Hi again to you all. Mark I have two ebs, 1970 and a 1976. The 70 is the one that had the Pinto body and I changed back to Bronco because the cops just loved to stop me and give me fixit tickets. So its up and running with some new goodies. The 76 is a spare now and I am planning to sell it soon. The gas tank is out right now but I have an old Duff 25gal tank that is going in. I'll take some pictures and post them with the details. As far as parts are concerned they are mostly running gear like 5 T-cases, NP 435w/adapter, and a pile of other stuff. The reason for the delay in response is that Virginia and I have been participating in and air race from Denver to Jackpot. Out of 32 planes my old C 180 came in 2nd by a half second. What fun. Yesterday we came over the Rubicon and it looked like the place was packed. More later,
                  al

Comment

Al, I was the other Bronco owner you met. Welcome to the site.

Comment

Welcome Al !
                      I'm almost sure we met on the Con a few years back, I think you had the BCs spring rockers on the BroncPinto. There was my Son, Son in law and me in two Broncos near Gatekeeper.

Grats on 2nd place
                      Howsabout some pictures of your plane ?

Comment

Wow Al, I have not seenen you in a long time, glad to see your out there agian.
                        Mark Harris
                        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
                        X