About to bust OUT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ric9469
    Again, Randy please pass my thanks to the rest of the group who aren't from this board. I will post my thanks on the Yahoo board as well tonight (can't access Yahoo from work).

Rich, glad to hear you made it back okay. Your kids are troopers, as are you. I was the guy in the black and tan bronco. Nice meeting you, and the family. We will have to get together again, and wheel all day.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I know of him as I seen his EB up for sale on Ebay, damn I wish I had won a lotto already as I WANT it!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

If I couldnt buy his, I am gonna be keepin these pics so maybe one day copy the rear end tucked in corners.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB
          If I couldnt buy his, I am gonna be keepin these pics so maybe one day copy the rear end tucked in corners.
          That rig was so big and so trick, all kinds of neet stuff on it
          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB
            If you want to copy the rear quarters completely, you better start getting good at working aluminum. That is what the rear is made out of from the doors back. This rig is sick in person. Makes mine look like a tonka toy.
            Marc D.

Comment

Well I am just tickeled pink. My wife told me tonight she really loved the trail runs and wants to ride with earlybronco72 on the mini Roubicon or something like that some time. I told her that I was thinking I would like to ride with him to learn more and she just smiled, She is hooked I get to enjoy my wife with the Bronco. It is a good life!
              1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY
                Well I am just tickeled pink. My wife told me tonight she really loved the trail runs and wants to ride with earlybronco72 on the mini Roubicon or something like that some time. I told her that I was thinking I would like to ride with him to learn more and she just smiled, She is hooked I get to enjoy my wife with the Bronco. It is a good life!
                You are very lucky. My wife has only ridden in my bronco twice in the four and half years I've known her.
                Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY
                  Definitely lucky, my wife hates that my Bronco is so "big" and has only ridden in it once. And after Sunday's mishap with the kids, not likely she'll be changing her mind anytime soon. Actually glad she wasn't with me though. Things like that tend to stick with her pretty hard. She's at the point now that she does not even want me to wheel and says sell the Bronco
                  Last edited by ric9469; 04-18-2007, 09:56 AM.
                  rich
                  '72 Bronco (road worthy trail rig)
                  '66 EB, mostly stock (sold )
                  "Semper Paratus"

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                    If you want to copy the rear quarters completely, you better start getting good at working aluminum. That is what the rear is made out of from the doors back. This rig is sick in person. Makes mine look like a tonka toy.
                    If I did not have windows and the hard roof on the trip to BBQ and Hollister it would have been a push. She has had nothing good to say about the 4X4's before. She hated hiking in the ruts they made and did not like to be cold in the rig with the doors off. I had to keep a good atitude about the loud tires and the rain leaking in or it would have been all over. But it was the trail running she liked. And your driving on the mini Roubcon she thought was exciting. As to when I get her to come out again Who knows this was planed sence Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by ric9469
                      Definitely lucky, my wife hates that my Bronco is so "big" and has only ridden in it once. And after Sunday's mishap with the kids, not likely she'll be changing her mind anytime soon. Actually glad she wasn't with me though. Things like that tend to stick with her pretty hard. She's at the point now that she does not even want me to wheel and says sell the Bronco
                      Sorry I did not mean to make you feel worse. Hang in there the kids were safe and a little time will help.

Comment

Marc you are a stud..my Lady friend wanted to jump into your rig too when you where doin the mini rubicon..LOL it must be that hot rig of yours!!!>>>LOL it was a great time had by all...wish we would have done a little more wheeling before it got into the early afternoon..but it happens. I was happy with the way my rig preformed...everything that I did work perfect. Though Somehow I have lost spark and the rig had to be towed from my lady friends house...SUCK!!!...I am now gonna sell it..got other pressing matters such as buying a house and a new car to get done....I figure I will make myself a goal that when I turn 50 to buy another..one that is already done and all I have to do is tow it to where I want to wheel...and go..
                        70 Bronco, Burgundy and Black, 5.0 injected 3.5 superlift, always a work in progress....

Comment

Working...
                        X