New Beadlocks for the broncos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Beadlocks for the broncos.

Got them done at Beadlock Specialties. Black rings will be going on my dad's bronco and the polished ones on mine. THEY WILL BE SCRATCHED! eventually

Looking at some new tires to go with these beauties.
    Attached Files

Man, Clint sure does some nice work. So what tire are you thinking of? 37's?

Comment

I'm staying with 35's for this round and maybe go larger the next time. 35's work pretty well on trails north of the hammers.

Comment

Sweet Wheels! OH some day I will have some
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Man those are nice!
          I think I like the black ones more though, still lots of bling!
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Yeah I love Beadlock Specailties wheels!!

Comment

Very nice love the old school slot mags miss the look from when I had them on my Bronco. Would look at buying a new set if some one still made them
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Very nice wheels.

FM <><
                72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

WOW Those are nice!!!!!

I want some..
                  Aaron
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Sweet. I like the black as well, but not sure how they will look after one trip to the con.
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

The black is the sh!t. What was the cost on those? Me likey allot.
                      Tony
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

http://www.beadlockspecialties.com/bsserieshtml.html

The blue BS03s are my favorites. Red too!

Comment

Very nice What size wheels are those? I ordered a set of Champions, but its been so long I forgot what they look like. Just hope they look as nice as your, at least until my first trip through the rubicon
                          Jeff Sander
                          Reno, Nevada
                          1968 Project Bronco
                          1966 Fuel Injected Crawler

Comment

Damn...those are nice!
                            72 Sport

Comment

I like the black ones but would keep a can of spray paint on hand.
                              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
                              X