X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick is killing me.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99310
    Originally posted by crawln68
    You will have better luck trying to find Bigfoot.
    I swear, I could live a happy life if I never saw another one of those posts looking for him.
    I have heard he makes a great product, but everyone of the boards I am on, people have issues with him.
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Can you tell that I am a little bitter on Ryan?

Comment

I think most people are too
      I giggle to myself each time I see one of those threads, or one of the "Its been 3 months and I don't have any product"
      Mark Harris
      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

People are just as bitter at Saddleup for taking thousands for soft tops and no communication...just not the way to do business.
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

What ever happened with Saddleup and his tops? I haven't seen any posts from him lately.
          Jeff Sander
          Reno, Nevada
          1968 Project Bronco
          1966 Fuel Injected Crawler

Comment

I thought I heard something on BFIX about him getting away from bronco's. Could be wrong but I thought he was selling his stuff.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I tried to warn everyone when Ryan was starting this latest mass buy, but no one would listen. Now I think it's funny that they are all getting pissed off at him. You can lead a horse to water.......

Comment

Originally posted by jsander
                What ever happened with Saddleup and his tops? I haven't seen any posts from him lately.
                rumor are that he is working on the tops and had a CPU crash. He has thousands of dollars and needs to take a trip to the library if he has to and communicate. He doesn't have my money that's for sure...
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                  rumor are that he is working on the tops and had a CPU crash. He has thousands of dollars and needs to take a trip to the library if he has to and communicate. He doesn't have my money that's for sure...
                  "

Was thinking about ordering one of those "Bronco Covers", glad I didn't
                  Jeff Sander
                  Reno, Nevada
                  1968 Project Bronco

Comment

Yup, no one gets my money unless they are proven not to rip me off.... sucks as I WANT a Saddleup top.

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jsander

It's funny that he can't get to a computer when he is a computer programmer and his work is what's supposedly keeping him from the tops. I hope for every one involved that he comes through.
                      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                        I call BS on that. "CPU crash". Spare me. Any semi-good IT guy can recover the data from most any hard disk. Then down to Fry's for a new computer for 500 bucks. C'mon. That's a smoke screen for "I f*cked up and don't feel like dealing with reality". I'm typing this on a second hand laptop I got off craigslist for 200 bucks. Getting net access isn't that hard that you need to go to the library. If people are that naive that they actually buy that line then they are ripe for being ripped off. Like PT Barnum said...
                        1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
                        I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by Lars
                          I call BS on that. "CPU crash". Spare me. Any semi-good IT guy can recover the data from most any hard disk. Then down to Fry's for a new computer for 500 bucks. C'mon. That's a smoke screen for "I f*cked up and don't feel like dealing with reality". I'm typing this on a second hand laptop I got off craigslist for 200 bucks. Getting net access isn't that hard that you need to go to the library. If people are that naive that they actually buy that line then they are ripe for being ripped off. Like PT Barnum said...

X2! No way I believe that! He is hiding from everyone on purpose. Why? Who knows??? But it is absolutely the wrong way to deal with your F-up. He needs to be a MAN and step up and say "hey you guys, I F-ed up" and this is what I am doing to rectify it. Hiding and cowering in the corner is not going to make it go away. Just my .02.

Comment

You know before I joined this forum, I followed a lot of the posts on CB and he was always pretty vocal. I thought he had a lot of good (or bad) advice/opinions on different issues and/or ideas. I was never impressed by the tops that he was designing/producing, or the similar ones by BC Broncos but thats just my opinion. If he took a bunch of deposits for them, I just hope that he is too busy making them that he doesn't have time to "swerve" the sites anymore. I just can't imagine that there are that many people out there that think that stlye of soft top is desirable. Like I said earlier, that's just my $0.02.
                            "swerve" is my drunken alternative for "surf"
                            Jeff Sander
                            Reno, Nevada
                            1968 Project Bronco

Comment

There was a "Meet & Greet" on St. Paddy's day, up there, and his rig is in the pics. I heard that he was helping develop some sort of "Ballistic" top for military vehicles; I could be mistaken though.
                              Brad
                              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                              X