Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st of 5 of 37's, need some help in delivery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st of 5 of 37's, need some help in delivery.

Found the first of five 37 MTR's on the Pirate board. It is up in Sacramento and I'm in Fresno area. Anyone coming from that neck of the woods that could get it closer to me? It would be much appreciated, if you know what I mean?
    Last edited by Cheesenip73; 04-20-2007, 09:33 AM. Reason: Better title

Originally posted by Cheesenip73
    Found the first of five 37 MTR's on the Pirate board. It is up in Sacramento and I'm in Fresno area. Anyone coming from that neck of the woods that could get it closer to me? It would be much appreciated, if you know what I mean?
    I am heading down to Carmel Next weekend.. Going through Patterson / Los Bannos / Monterey..

If that helps

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
      I am heading down to Carmel Next weekend.. Going through Patterson / Los Bannos / Monterey..

If that helps

Aaron
      That's a start, and it does get it closer. Are you going through Stockton? I have someone right off of 99 in stockton that is coming this way soon. If you are going through stockton it could be dropped at his place.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenip73
        That's a start, and it does get it closer. Are you going through Stockton? I have someone right off of 99 in stockton that is coming this way soon. If you are going through stockton it could be dropped at his place.
        Yup through Stockton. But I am on a tight schedual.. needs to be quick and easy..
        Aaron
        Last edited by Daddy4zack; 04-20-2007, 12:07 PM.
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I go to school at Sac State, and work in Ranch Cordova. I live in Lodi, 15 minutes from stockton, if there is something I could do let me know. I travel between Sac and Lodi 5 days a week.
          302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

PM'ed you Daddy4zack.

Comment

Working...
            X