X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check it Out...

Hope you don't mind Jack

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/sho...716#post881716
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Originally posted by FFMDX
    How are you going to sell this upgrade to Char?
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I bet this sells great. Jim at WH and I were talking about a kit last year. He seemed interested at the time for a kit and said if we came up with one he would be interested in purchasing it from me. We missed the opportunity with gravel maker...I am glad Jack moved in on this opportunity.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco
        How are you going to sell this upgrade to Char?

HMMMM...working on it! Maybe I should tell her I'm looking into a boat, then when I get "THE LOOK" or the COUCH I may be able to pass this one off with logic and reason! It may be time to pullout the big guns!!
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Working...
        X