Traded my trailer for a ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traded my trailer for a ride

A friend of mine had asked me if he could borrow my trailer this weekend for a trip to Reno. I said sure, no problem. You racing your Mustang ? He said no, it's for his buddys car, a Cobra replica with a 450 hp Cobra 427 bored out to a 468. Well of course I said the price of the trailer just went up . You've got to give a ride. He said you got it. Well I just went for that ride and let me just say, OH MY GOD! That car is fu#*king insane. Wow, I still can't believe I just went for a ride in my dream car
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Nice trade!
    My buddy is building a Factory 5 cobra replica, he's got a very potent DSS small block stroker and I look forward to the day I get to go for a ride in it... He lurks on this forum so if he happens to read this, you know who you are!!! Guy's got a pretty nicely set up EB too...

Tony
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Yeah that was a nice trade. Did you get any pictures of it?

Comment

Yea! we need pics
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Well, before he showed up with the car I was thinking take some pictures. While he was here I was thinking take some pictures. After the car was gone I thought to myself, DAMN,I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN SOME PICTURES! Well it was blue and very shinny . I was to busy grinning over the car. If I recall correctly he said he ordered it from a place in Africa a couple years ago. It was a turnkey car minus engine and trans for 35k.
          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans

Comment

FM <><
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Believe

OH CHUCK!!! Just close your eyes and pray to the GOD of all fast fords CARROLL SHELBY and the pics will appear to you!!!(but only if you've been a good boy).

POPS
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Yesterday I was driving a backhoe down Mt. Rose Highway and I must have seen 75 - 100 Cobras coming up the hill Man was that a sight to see, I caught myself running off the road at least three times and anybody who has run a backhoe in 4th gear pinned going downhill knows what I'm talking about By the time they where all gone I thought to myself, "self" you should have taken some pics with your cell phone Hopefully I will see them around again today.
                Jeff Sander
                Reno, Nevada
                1968 Project Bronco
                1966 Fuel Injected Crawler

Comment

Originally posted by jsander
                  Yesterday I was driving a backhoe down Mt. Rose Highway and I must have seen 75 - 100 Cobras coming up the hill Man was that a sight to see, I caught myself running off the road at least three times and anybody who has run a backhoe in 4th gear pinned going downhill knows what I'm talking about By the time they where all gone I thought to myself, "self" you should have taken some pics with your cell phone Hopefully I will see them around again today.
                  We were in Reno last night and this morning. Went to Summit racing'e store in sparks, and bought a few things. Saw 4 Cobras in the parking lot, One was polished aluminum, looked like chrome. Easy to get distracted and wreck your hoe.
                  Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                  I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Ok, here is a pic for you.
                    Attached Files

Comment

WOW....that is a NICE trailer!!!

Comment

And a nice Cobra, I would kill for a ride in one or a Pantera Detomaso
                        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Yea, I loved the ride but damn, he scared the shit out of me (in a good way).

Comment

One day, one day, right now I will settle for my EB or Coronet out doing their activitie I built them for!

Comment

Working...
                            X