X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to Tonys on the 27th

As the title says...
    Who's going to Tony's on the 27th? He's throwin out tri tip and beer
    and I'm bringing something. Not sure what though and some beer. It's Sunday of Memorial Day weekend.
    Another chance to put faces to names and talk Broncos and drink beer, etc.
    Last get together fell apart so lets get to this one huh?

Come on guys, post up and show.

He says around 430 or so.

I'll bring the mugs, glasses etc for those who have not received theirs yet and any new ones.

He needs a head count and is out of town for a couple days so lets get crackin.

Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

tonys on the 27th

I think we are free, count us in!!! me, ms, tb&gf, that makes 4....

POPS
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working Sundays now so I will miss out....

Rick-
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I will try and sneak over for a while, I will only be a few miles away...
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Hey guys, computers are gonna be scarce for me for a couple of days. Thanks for posting this Jeff. Quick note, family freindly event with a bouncey house in the back yard, kids welcome. Might have to try it out myself.
          If you're not a fan of the Tri Tip my wife assures me she'll have other choices.
          Plenty of beer for Jeff's pints.
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Sounds like a good time.. But we are Camping in Tahoe over the long weekend..

A
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
              Sounds like a good time.. But we are Camping in Tahoe over the long weekend..

A
              high jack where do you camp in Tahoe ? my son wants to go campimg there this summer

Brian
              Last edited by Bronco Brian; 05-20-2007, 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I have been to Sugar Pine Point just south of Tahoma on the west shore. Nice sites with decent showers. We go there once a year. I won't be able to make the get together either. Too much going on still. Plus, I hope to be a homeowner by then.
                1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I was hoping to make...it looks like we will be floating on the Delta that day. Are we still going to meet in Pleasonton some time soon?
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                    I was hoping to make...it looks like we will be floating on the Delta that day. Are we still going to meet in Pleasonton some time soon?
                    I'm still up for P-Town Delta... Seems like the whole idea fell apart and I've been too friggin busy to even see straight lately. Should we update the meeting thread again???
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Good luck! Getting every/anybody together seems difficult at best and with summer around the corner even more people will be gone.
                      Vacaville, Ca
                      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

will need dir or add if someone can pm me thanks
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

here's the Addy and phone number, if you want detailed directions let me know.

Tony

6251 Fieldale Dr.
                          Elk Grove, Ca. 95758

Cell: (916) 271-0824
                          Home: (916) 683-7033
                          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Tony, count me in. My trip this weekend fell through. Do I need to bring anything?
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

tony, what can we bring??????

pops

Comment

Working...
                              X