No announcement yet.

Who's going to Tonys on the 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food is covered. If you want a special flavor beer..... We'll have the staple beers, Coors, Pacifico,Corona, Pyramid, Also tequilla, grey goose and others.
    Look forward to seeing you guys.
    Tony
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

is there preferred parking for BRONCOS or do we just park on the neighbors lawn??????? ha ha just kiddin...

POPS
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

We'll work on that, I think up front is fitting. I do have one neighbors lawn that could use a little "adjustment". ( we could really use a "lawn job" icon )
        See you
        Tony
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Well, I just got home from Tony's and it was a good time. Nice meeting the Nor Cal Bretheren that also showed up. Thanks for letting me swing by and eat your food.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

thanks tony, had a bitchen time!!! great to put faces with names. we will have to do the 3B's again!!!(beer, bbq,broncos, life is good.)

POPS

p.s. thanks jeff, the mugs are great!!!
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

-Tony,
              Thanks again for having us over, food was awesome and its always nice to go for a drive to talk bronco and what not.
              72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

X3 on the good time Tony. Thanks for the grub. Always good to put faces to names. Nice meeting everybody. Maybe next time things will work out for a better showing.
                Pops, glad you like them.
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Thanks for comming by. It was nice to hear the unmistakable rumble of Bronco's up and down my street. My parents still don't believe that bronco's actually run, even when the evidence is right there in front of them.
                  I hope we can do something like that again real soon. Next time we should be cooking over a campfire. And once again my fridge is full of beer. Now you guys will have to come by and help empty it.
                  Good time
                  Tony

Comment

What, no pics??
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

You cant blame anything on us... No photographic evidence!!!!!!

pops

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        You cant blame anything on us... No photographic evidence!!!!!!

pops

Yeah yeah... and I guess I'm to blame... My camera was right outside in my truck the whole time!

Thanks again Tony for the grub and suds... Was a good time and its always nice to put some faces to names and talk Bronco. I think my old man even had a good time because he's in the same camp - not sure that Broncos ever actually run...

The other Tony
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

My wife hid the camera. Wanted to see me in back with the BBQ rather than out front drinking beer, climbing under broncos and taking pictures. She's not totally to blame, talking bronco's totally distracted me from taking any pictures( ).
                          Good time, again, thanks for comming by
                          Tony

Comment

Working...
                          X