Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memoriam On this Day 2007

In Memoriam On this Day 2007

I would like to personally thank the 175,000 United Stated Armed Forces that are away from home right now fighting for the freedoms we hold so dear. I would like to also thank all who have served this Country in the past, and most of all, those who didn’t some back and those who didn’t come back alive. We will miss you, friends

Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Just can't say it enough. Thank you!

Always remember, NEVER forget.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Couldn't agree more!
      72 Sport

Comment

May GOD bless ALL our military personel past, present and future... THANK YOU ALL!!!
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

THANK YOU to all of our heros from the current war and all of this great counties wars. This website and our hobby of owning Early Broncos would not even exist if it weren't all of you.

I would also like to take a moment to thank my brother-in-law who did not come home. Thank you Mitch! You're the best!
          Attached Files

Comment

Carl,

I couldn't have said it better myself. It's nice keep some perspective on the real meaning of this holiday, and the daily freedoms that can be take for granted. Right now there are bad ass men and women in terible situations protecting our way of life, how can you say thank you enough? Thank you to those who aren't coming home.
            Last edited by 720Racer; 05-28-2007, 12:15 PM.
            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

I don't know if any of you were able to see the Memorial Day concert last night on PBS but it was amazingly heavy. There was one lady who lost her 19YR son in Iraq and goes to Arlington every Sunday, rain, snow, or shine and writes him letters until they shut the place down. They were reading some of her writings last night. Tore me up inside. My wife really wanted to turn the channel but I wouldn't let her. Patriotism and freedom isn't free and is sure in the hell isn't always easy.
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Bless them all for are FREEDOM
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Thank you for posting this Carl, and a big thank you to all our military past and present and especially those who gave all!
                  Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Words can't say enough...

Comment

God Bless everyone, past and present, That toes the line and risks it all so that we may be free.
                      Tony
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

A little late but a big thank you to any/all of you on this forum (and beyond) who help to keep us safe here at home. I have the utmost respect for the people serving in our armed forces; they DO make a difference and DON'T often get thanked.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Working...
                        X