Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Usage

Hey Sean,

When you sign on a work computer to visit this site, you should really make sure that you log out when you are done. Cause the next person that visits the site on that particular computer will be given full access to your account.
    A bad friend could do some very bad things with your name attached...

Good thing I am not a bad friend

904Bronco

You are logged out now bro...
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Guess you will owe me a few cold ones...
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

oops!!!!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Crap, thought I did Yeah when I first read this post, I was REALLY confused b/c I didn't remember writing that to myself!

Thanks Doug! At least this site is a benign one!
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX
          Crap, thought I did Yeah when I first read this post, I was REALLY confused b/c I didn't remember writing that to myself!

Thanks Doug! At least this site is a benign one!
          That is a dodged bullet right there
          Brad
          Chico, Ca.

Comment

Comment

Doug,

shouldn't you be out training or polishing the truck? Maybe I need to call IT and this site blocked from your station computer!
              69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

OK,

How many of you guys work together? Sounds like quite a few Bronco guys at the same station.

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

3 of us in the same dept but at 2 different stations

FM <><
                  72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                  1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Familyman and I work on the same shift/station. 904Bronco is at a diff station and opposite shift.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN
                      Doug,

shouldn't you be out training or polishing the truck? Maybe I need to call IT and this site blocked from your station computer!
                      Hey Ken,
                      You did not check the time and date on the post: Monday on a Holiday and it was after 5pm. I am within the guidelines of the City's Policies and Procedures, so back at you...
                      Last edited by 904Bronco; 05-30-2007, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Familyman and I work on the same shift/station. 904Bronco is at a diff station and opposite shift.
                        Yeah, we all use to be on the same work shift, but I moved to the "special" shift. It has been far more entertaining...

Comment

"special" shift.
                          ?????As in short bus??

Comment

You guys need your own computers at work...
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

?????As in short bus??
                              and that gentlemen is why you have to check back often; so you don't miss the easy heckle
                              Brad
                              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                              X