Catching up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catching up

Been away from the site for a while, while I was finishing up my last semester of college. But now that s over and I can start a few projects on the Bronco, and get out on the trail. Looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on.
    302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

welcome back...must be nice to be done with school huh??
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

hey Wes, welcome back. Glad to here you keep'n the studies in focus. hope all went well. glad to see you back!!!!

POPS
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Glad to be done with the studies, but I dont know about this working a 40 hr week thing
        Last edited by buknbronco; 06-02-2007, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by buknbronco
          Glad to be done with the studies, but I dont know about this working a 40 hr week thing
          Welcome back, if you're needing some motivation for work, just buy a few Bronco parts, and you'll be so broke, you'll have to go to work!
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

no more summer vacation or spring break!!! WELCOME to the real world young man!!!!!!!
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Welcome back, congrats on getting thru college. You are obviously smarter then me

Try the 56 hr a week minuimum thing. It makes 40 look easy
              Plus might as well get use to working 40+ hrs, I bet most people on this board are

FM <><
              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer
                Welcome back, if you're needing some motivation for work, just buy a few Bronco parts, and you'll be so broke, you'll have to go to work!

Got to get a couple pay checks under the belt so I can buy those parts that will make me broke again.

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman
                  Welcome back, congrats on getting thru college. You are obviously smarter then me

FM <><
                  No way, anyone who can do what you did with your bronco has some serious smarts. all I did was jump through the hoops the CSU told me to.

Comment

Originally posted by buknbronco

Like Familyman, I'd love to get back to working only 40 hours a week... I'm in the 50+ hour club lately. Its not so bad; it's a means to an end. Max out your 401K and set aside as much cash as you can and soon you'll be looking at things like houses and new cars (and more Bronco parts of course).

Welcome to the real world...
                    Tony
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Try 52 hrs OT in the last 2 week pay period. Vacation anyone?

The Other Tony
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                      X