need tranny help fairly fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need tranny help fairly fast

Putting in my engine now and hope to follow with the tcase and tranny in a couple hours. However I have no idea what size bolts are needed to mate the tranny the the engine. Anyone? PLEASE!!! Anybody know what sizes are needed?

Thanks in advance,
    Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Originally posted by seahawkfan
    Putting in my engine now and hope to follow with the tcase and tranny in a couple hours. However I have no idea what size bolts are needed to mate the tranny the the engine. Anyone? PLEASE!!! Anybody know what sizes are needed?

Thanks in advance,
    Jeff
    they are 7/16 course thread. The length is different depending on what hole they go in and whether or not it is a manual or auto...manual bell housing is thicker. Just measure the bell housing thickness and add 5/8-3/4 of an inch to thread into the block...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Dude, you rock....Thanks!!!
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

All right ...another bolt size question.

Anybody know the size bolt that bolts the flywheel to the crank? I guess if you leave them laying around the garage to long before using them they vanish. Where can I find this info other than this fine club?

Oh yeah

so I included these
        Attached Files
        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

The flywheel bolts are usually made specifically for a fly wheel, thay can usually be found at auto stores. 7/16 fine thread and slightly less than an inch.

http://napaonline.com/masterpages/NO...=Flywheel+Bolt
          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

thanks
            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Working...
            X