Got my engine in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my engine in

Of course I can't find the right bolts to put the flywheel etc on so I can install the tranny. aaarrrrggghhh. I really hate the "parts" stores that never seem to have the "parts" I need. I think they should be called "accessories" stores. Hopefully Ace will have them when they open in the mornin.
    Attached Files
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

The fly wheel bolts have a low profile head that's what makes them different from regular bolts.
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

hey bud
      I may have my old ones. I seem to remember getting new ones when I got my new clutch and flywheel. Don't know if I'll be able to find them before you go out and buy them but will try.
      Tony

Nice job on the rolling chassis!
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Whoo Hoo! Looks awesome! I remember being at that stage. Makes you feel kinda good to be making some nice progress, huh? Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks. Figures it can't be an easy fix.
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Looks really good Jeff... Keep the pics coming! Sooner or later we'll all have Broncos that run!
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Yeah it definately feels good. To many parts needed to run with you guys this year but it is a big step. In was really hoping to get to SOB or even to the Contina shindig this year. Guess it's a good thing there are always "next times".
              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick
                Looks really good Jeff... Keep the pics coming! Sooner or later we'll all have Broncos that run!
                Kinda funny about the pics. I got so excited I got to finish something I took like 20 pics of the work I got done today. And that wasn't much. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more with the tranny in and the body back on. Only have a couple hours in the morning before the kids wake up to get it done. Then it's the honey do list.
                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

looks sweet man! good job man real clean!

Comment

Remember, the auto flexplate bolts are shorter that teh flywheel ones. You shouldn't use ase hardware. If you can't get a set from a member here, I would just wait and get some ARP from summit for a few bucks...

Are you auto or manual?
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                      Remember, the auto flexplate bolts are shorter that teh flywheel ones. You shouldn't use ase hardware. If you can't get a set from a member here, I would just wait and get some ARP from summit for a few bucks...

Are you auto or manual?
                      I'm runnin a manual (435). I'll try the local Napa Auto parts tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks for the info
                      Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Look'in good Jeff!!!!! Betcha cant wait to go for a spin around the block! Keep up the good work!!!

POPS
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

i looked for a while in my bolt bucket...found 5 manual bolts and 3 automatic...sorry I couldn't find the 6 needed
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                            i looked for a while in my bolt bucket...found 5 manual bolts and 3 automatic...sorry I couldn't find the 6 needed
                            Thanks for lookin
                            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Look'in good!!
                              Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Working...
                              X