No announcement yet.

Got my engine in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tranny and t-case are in too. I'm not sure they are in right though. Should I be able to turn the output shaft on the t-case with it all just sitting there?
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

forgot a pic
      Attached Files
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan
        Tranny and t-case are in too. I'm not sure they are in right though. Should I be able to turn the output shaft on the t-case with it all just sitting there?
        Yes, It depends on what gear the t/c is in and it could be stuck between gears. It sure looks good, love that tire and wheel combo!
        Last edited by silverhorse; 06-03-2007, 07:42 PM.
        Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Originally posted by silverhorse
          Yes, It depends on what gear the t/c is in and it could be stuck between gears. It sure looks good, love that tire and wheel combo!

I have wanted those tires and wheels for as long as I can remember. They were the first major purchase I bought for this rig. They sure look purty just sittin there don't they.

You know how to tell what gear it is in just by looking at it?
          Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Another question...may have to start another post though.

Anybody have time to measure how far out the arm (the one the clutch linkage pushes into) sticks from the edge of the bellhousing? I'm thinking there must be a couple different arms. Mine sticks out about 4" when measured from the backside and the edge is about 4" from the inside edge of the frame. It doesn't look right to me and it doesn't seem to line up at all.
            Clear as mud?

Thanks again
            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Jeff, it's sure looking good. It gives me hope...........
              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
              X