Taco feed to benefit the 'Con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco feed to benefit the 'Con

Our club (Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers) is having a Taco feed to benefit the Rubicon Trail Labor Day weekend 9/3 & 9/4! 100% of the proceeds will be given to the Rubicon Trail Foundation to be used in the fight to keep YOUR trail open! We will have a small group of vendors there selling and promoting their latest products. We will be set up at the Loon Lake Kiosk Starting at 10:00am Saturday and will cook as long as we have hungry customers.

Again- all proceed go to support your trail! Please plan to stop in, share a meal and make a donation! Please help us make this a very successful event

edit: Interested Vendors please PM me

PayPal info:

People wishing to contribute money to the cause- we have a PayPal account set up just for this purpose. Please send your contribution via PayPal (www.paypal.com) to our acct# treasurer@thisdysfunctional.org. We will make sure you are recognized for your contribution
    Mark Langford
    Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers Member

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

can u ship a taco to 94568!
    hahahaha
    well i hope you guys do good. i cant make it up there this year, but if you do it next year ill buy more than a bear could eat... i love tacos..mmmmmmm

right now im doing "urban wheeling" its lame dont have enough cash to plan a trip so iver been hitting all the hill around me.. havent been caught yet!! its kinda fun too

well have fun guys ill see you up there next year!
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
    X