Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power steering brackets for Seahawk

Jeff,
    Sorry it took so long. Here's the picks of what I've got. If any of it will work for you, it's yours.
    Let me know
    Tony
    Attached Files
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

I could use the 3 metal brackets. If that is a dual return pump I'll take it too.
    Let me now what you want for them and we can try to set up a time for me to get them from you.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

That pump does'nt have dual return, but this one does. I believe it came off of a lincoln. The pully has been hacked but I have a new pulley also. Never used the pump, don't know much about it except I dont have the resevior cap. Tell me what my crap is worth
      Tony
      Attached Files
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I'm thinking. Still debating on whether or not I should go with hydro assist or not. Don't know if I have the fundage to get it all. Plus I am not very boneyard savy so finding the proper parts is a pain in the arse for me. Will that pump work with the brackets for the other pump (in the first pics)? This may take a little while. Stay tuned.

Jeff
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I used these brackets and pump on my 351 before the 5.0 swap. Tell you what, I'll drop them off on my way to work on thursday if that's good, you play with them for a bit and let me know if you like em. We'll talk about them later.
          I'll bring the other pump down and donate it to your upcomming hydro brake swap
          Tony

Comment

Works for me. Thanks! Give me a call on your way down so I can plan to be here. I'll be at work off and on all day.
            Jeff
            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Hey Tony,

After looking at the first pic again I realized two of the bottom (in the pic) metal brackets are for the alternator. I just need the one in the middle of the pic. 4 holes in it.

What is really pissing me off is that I can see the template on a piece of cardboard where I painted this very bracket. I have torn my garage apart looking for it but can't find it. Somewhere around here is a nicelly sandblasted and painted bracket. Damn!

Jeff
              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

OK,
                4 hole bracket and pumps, correct?
                Tony

Comment

yep, thanks.
                  Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Working...
                  X