5 points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 points

How many of you guys are running 5 point harnesses in your seats?

I installed my passenger seat's harness then sat in it and kinda not liking it.

I run the 5 point harness, but I haven't installed the middle one that comes up between your legs. I didn't see a need for that. But I do put the shoulder harnesses on if I'm doing something crazy.

Comment

just what pat said, crotch belt not necessesary unless your racing or planing on nose diving your beloved project bronco real hard...
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Definitely was planning on ditching the crotch strap.

Comment

I have a 5 point harness on my, ech em, jeep. Whats nice about the crotch strap is that it keeps the rest of the harness from riding up.
          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler
            I have a 5 point harness on my, ech em, jeep. Whats nice about the crotch strap is that it keeps the rest of the harness from riding up.
            Yeah, if you snug up the shoulder belts, it rides up, the crotch keeps its down.
            I don't use it either though

I keep my shoulders buckled in. I should keep the on, I tend to run them loose and around my love handles (yeah, I am a fat guy), then when I feel the need, slip them over and snug them down.
            My newest set is a Camlock design and I do find myself using them more often because they are easier to use.
            Mark Harris
            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
              I run the 5 point harness, but I haven't installed the middle one that comes up between your legs. I didn't see a need for that. But I do put the shoulder harnesses on if I'm doing something crazy.

x3
              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

X4

Fm <><
                72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
                X