Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet for a couple pints in Concord area

Let's try this again.
    Tony (CityHick) and I need to meet so I can buy some stuff from him. Maybe the Concord area since it a little more centrally located.

Who's in? What nights work for you guys?
    How about June 29th or 30th?

Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

For now those days look good for me. I'm up for meeting in the greater Concord/Walnut Creek area I just don't know of any good meeting spots except for possibly a pizza joint (Skipolinis I believe was the name?). Otherwise I'm clueless to venues in the area. I've eaten at a few higher-end restaurants in WC but they're a bit above a pint and parts-swap meeting place...

Tony
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

im down for a meeting!
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I've eaten at a few higher-end restaurants in WC but they're a bit above a pint and parts-swap meeting place...

Tony[/QUOTE]

What, you mean you don't want to go to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse to swap parts?

I'm down for pizza. I have no clue what is in the area either so I'm up for suggestions.
        Anybody? Bueller?
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Hey Tony,
          Since this doesn't look like it will go anywhere, is there a day during the week that may work for you that I can drive down and get it?
          What is easiest for you? I'm thinking I'm going to the WEROCK event Saturday. When do you get off work, etc, etc?

Give me a call if it's easier.

Jeff
          Vacaville, Ca

Comment

top damage

Jeff,
            As I said on the phone earlier I am not sure where this tear came from... It's not as obvious from the top as it is from underneath and that must be how I missed it before. It's about 3/4 of an inch long and I'm sure it can be repaired. I may be open to negotiation considering its not in as good of shape as I thought it was. I would not want to see you unfold your new top and find unexpected damage.

Let me know what you think. This appears to be the only "bad" spot on it.

Tony
            Attached Files
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Anybody know a good way to do repairs on this type of material?

Tony, I'll still take it.

As far as "negotiations" go...
              throw in a shroud, some fuelline and a hydroassist brake set up and we should be good. OK maybe not the brake setup. We'll think of something.

Now back to when to pick it up. What works for you?
              Jeff
              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Jeff,
                I'm available today if you're willing to meet part way. During the week I usually get home around 4:00 but lately its been totally unpredictable. Usually no later than 5:30. Next weekend I should also be around or at least not too far away. Beyond that I'm taking a little vacation from July 4th through 7th or 8th. I am sure we can find some time between now and my trip.

Let me know. I'll PM you my number.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Well lets see I live in WC and work in Concord. I do not drink much so not so good with the pubs. But Pinikys Pizza Parlor is just off the freway and I a long time ago I went there address is 1370 s Califorina st WC PH 925 932 2728 allso there is Round table In pleasant hill a little father off the freeway But better pizza. 1938 Oak Park Blvd Ph.# 925 930 9004.

For that rip in the top there is some back packing tape for tents that is great for repair they sell it at REI.
                  1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Thanks for the rip repair info. I didn't even think about that.

You good to join us for pizza?

Jeff
                    Vacaville, Ca

Comment

I will be at WeRock this weekend or I would. It is allso a RC Rock crawling event too. It will be at Donner pass

Shot with Canon PowerShot S3 IS.
                      Last edited by RandyatBBY; 06-24-2007, 04:23 PM.
                      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Actually I will be at the WERock event too so I am thinking about maybe pizza on Wednesday???

How about it Tony? Once your off work? Pizza, couple beers and call it an early night so we can get to work the following day?

Jeff
                        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

[QUOTE=RandyatBBY]I will be at WeRock this weekend or I would. It is allso a RC Rock crawling event too. It will be at Donner pass

Is the R/C stuff at Donner Pass too or just the WeRock?
                          I'll be up there Saturday I think.
                          Vacaville, Ca

Comment

It is a combined event RC and werock

Comment

Tony,

I just found out my wife works everyday this week except tomorrow until about 7. I will have to come down late or do this tomorrow. Maybe early Saturday.

Jeff
                              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Working...
                              X