Changes to NorCal Broncos front page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to NorCal Broncos front page

When you guys load up the web page, there is no need to load up www.norcalbroncos.com/forum anymore. The index has been changed so please load up just www.norcalbroncos.com and change your shortcuts . This way you can view our sponsors' banners at the top of the page. If yu notice when you click on both, the banners are not on the first link like the second...thanks! and thanks to my big bro for setting this stuff up!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Cool!

Comment

Love it!! Lets see more!!!

Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Has NorCalBroncos.com sold out or what???
        J/K. It's cool that there are sponsors interested in this forum now - do they offer us special discounts? One can only wish eh?

As usual this site looks great. Hopefully they are at least chipping in to keep the lights turned on around here

Tony
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Delta, it's cool to see our little site grow. I for one wouldn't have nearly the ideas for my rig with out you guys and this site. I'd like to thank Cary, Silly, Wild Horses, and West Coast Broncos for helping us out.

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=720Racer]Delta, it's cool to see our little site grow. I for one wouldn't have nearly the ideas for my rig with out you guys and this site. I'd like to thank Cary, Silly, Wild Horses, and West Coast Broncos for helping us out.

[/QUOTE

X2

This site kicks a$$, These vendors Kick A$$.
            Right now , I'm just an all round happy F#@kn guy ( I know concern about that keeps you up at night), Nice job Carl
            Last edited by blwngsket; 06-27-2007, 08:23 AM.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
            X