Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post up pics of your cut core support por favor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post up pics of your cut core support por favor...

I need some help with a few things. Post up pics of your cut core support if you moved your radiator forward. Thanks.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

ill get pics more pics today....

--'73 Bronco----302, 3 spd, D44, 9", Tru-tracs, Twin sticks, 5.5" National Soft ride coils, F-100 pwr steering, 35x12.50's, tilt column, hurst shifter

Comment

Thanks for te pics. I would like to see how people are re-attaching the core support.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I didn't get any close up pics of mine when I did it but here are the best pics that I have. I cut out the core support the same shape as the RD radiator and moved it forward about 1.5 inches. I just welded in a piece of 1.5 18 gauge sheet metal to fill the gap. Be very careful not to go too far forward!!! I would go one inch if I were to do it again. With it 1.5 foreard, it was a PITA to get the grill back on. The core support hits the back side of the grill. And it is VERY close to the headlight buckets. You won't have room for a tranny cooler up there either. Just some things to think about as you do it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Perfect...thank you. Thank is exactly what I wanted to see. I just with mine were line-xed after I did the cutting and welding. This will be a mess...

Comment

What's that ugly blue thing on the trailor? I think it's beyond any repair.
            67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
            69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
            69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
            79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
            67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

here's mine
              Attached Files

Comment

thanks guys. I did it exactly the way you guys did...easy job...pushed it our 1.5 inches. I really need that much for the Mark 8 fan...4800 CFM baby!

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler
                  What's that ugly blue thing on the trailor? I think it's beyond any repair.

Ha ha! I was just hauling it off to the dump.

Comment

Working...
                  X