Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laws

I can relate to most of these, and most could be Bronco related...

Doug

Laws

Law of Mechanical Repair: After your hands become coated with grease your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

Law of Probability: The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Law of the Telephone: When you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal.

Law of the Alibi: If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.

Variation Law: If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now.

Bath Theorem: When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.

Law of Close Encounters: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

Law of the Result: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.

Law of Biomechanics: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

Theatre Rule: At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.

Law of Coffee: As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

Murphy's Law of Lockers: If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

Law of Dirty Rugs/Carpets: The chances of an open_faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the floor covering.

Law of Location: No matter where you go, there you are.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's really ugly.

Malloy's Law: As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
    Last edited by 904Bronco; 06-27-2007, 11:10 AM.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

laws you forgot

The Law of Reliablity:
    The more you half ass a repair, the greater the chance that it will last forever.
    The Other Law of Reliability
    The more time you take to clean all the parts and paint everything before you put it back together, the greater the chance that it will leak or not work the first time.
    The Law of Shortcuts
    It will take 5 hours when you try and do a 1 hour job in 20 minutes
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

LOL. I have personally proven most of those to be true!

Comment

JJ's law

A friend of mine lived this everyday,,, Jimmy Jeeps Law; Theres never enough time to do it right the first time but theres always enough time to do it over...
        (time/money= same diff)
        pops
        Last edited by TBS-POPS; 06-27-2007, 05:46 PM.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
        X