Need more parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more parts

I have no idea what it is called but I need the piece that covers the bottom of the flywheel. You can see it missing in the pic. I'm hoping it just bolts on without having to do anything else with the tranny????

Who has one they don't need?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Attached Files
    Last edited by seahawkfan; 06-27-2007, 09:07 PM.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Did you use a motor plate for an automatic? I thought the manual ones were one piece.
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Unfortunately (not knowing or thinkin), I used what came with the tranny when I bought it.

I've heard ignorance is bliss, but mine is pissing me off.
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Never seen a two piece fly wheel cover. Hope they make one, hate to see you have to pull your trans to put in the right(?) one. If that's the case and you need any help, give a call. I've had allot of experience with the np 435 the last couple of months.

Tony
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

If that's the case and you need any help, give a call. I've had allot of experience with the np 435 the last couple of months.

Tony[/QUOTE]

I may not have choice this time. My frustration level is ..... well let's just say I need ..... ahhh fawk it, if something doesn't start going right I'm selling it.
          Vacaville, Ca

Comment

I don't know if it's do-able, Could you make the lower piece out of 18 gauge so that it would bolt up. it looks like there's a lip that it could inter lock with.
            Just a thought.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I don't know if it's do-able, Could you make the lower piece out of 18 gauge so that it would bolt up. it looks like there's a lip that it could inter lock with.
              Just a thought.
              The C4 auto inspection cover is only $10 at JBG, and I am sure some other bronco houses will have them. I don't know if the holes in the bellhousing will line up but it might be possible to make it work.
              69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

I was actually just looking at that. Gonna check out Jegs and Summit next.
                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

If it were me, I would go to a pick and pull and find a small block auto, and steal the bottom half. Like Steve said, hope it would just bolt up.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

My plate is the same, two piece, prob an auto also. I may have an extra, I will check when I get home. I can snap a pic for ya too
                    Rick-
                    Last edited by Broncrick; 06-28-2007, 06:12 AM.
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick
                      My plate is the same, two piece, prob an auto also. I may have an extra, I will check when I get home. I can snap a pic for ya too
                      Rick-

Sweet, thanks!
                      Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Here are the pics (need to adj white bal it looks like) havent found the extra yet, but I have more milk crates to scavange through
                        Attached Files
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Jeff, If you decide to fix it right, I have the right plate you need (1 piece) you can have it !!!

pops
                          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan
                            I have no idea what it is called but I need the piece that covers the bottom of the flywheel. You can see it missing in the pic. I'm hoping it just bolts on without having to do anything else with the tranny????

Who has one they don't need?

Thanks,
                            Jeff
                            wh Part ##8391 Inspection Plate

Comment

Thanks again guys. I love this list. I'll let you all know once I figure a few things out.

Jeff
                              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Working...
                              X