Yeeehaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeeehaw

Fiancee comes to me a couple of days ago, and says ya might not like what I thinking but lets see....

She says we both sick and tired of dealin with Condo BS with them sayin oh well we can have this and that done this week then they show up 2-3 weeks later after I have had that specific week off to accomodate them and doing stuff to my EB.

SO.... whatcha think about this, we know we paid 160 for this duplex condo and with some elbow grease, we can get 225+ and only been here a year.... thats a pretty nice return.... whatcha say we bust some balls, do the touch ups.... and FLIP IT!

OH gawd the smile on my face told her immediately what I was thinking... She goes yup no more driving 5 min over to Mom and Dads place to do the stuff you want to do on your EB, you will or either will HAVE a garage of your own with your EB in it right behind a house of our own... shit needs to be done, we do it as we see fit!

So here I sit with 500 bucks of Home Depot stuff to do projects to get the hell out of Dodge and quite possibly into a shop of my own!!!

Some times we just got to love the women
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Phantom,

Sounds like a good plan. Have you seen anything you'd like to move into?
      Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
      I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Sounds great Les. I love having my own garage, detatched garage. It's small, but it is all mine.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Theres a couple in the gen vicinity that look very promising on the internet, MINIMAL honey do's for the houses from the pics I seen.

Both sides of the spectrum as far as the garages go, already built with the run of the mill 8' walls which I can work with (like Marc says least it be all mine) to the only garage pads poured ( the ultimate for me as I would buck up for 1' retaining walls then build the 8' on that so I could truly have 8' doors and not have to air down etc to get the EB in and out. Kinda cheap that way, dont want overly big or tall that it costs me a small fortune to heat in the winter.

Trust me, build up thread of the garage WOULD be happening! I have been saying ya I like to wrench on stuff but my true fascination is the workshops!
          Last edited by PhantomEB; 07-01-2007, 08:12 AM.

Comment

I'm thinking a decent sized pad already poured would be the best, and then you could build to suit your needs. I have the opposite problem. I have a hard time cooling my shop.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Now's a good time to buy. I have a three car garage, the space fills up quick. Airing down to get in it really sucks. Be nice to have eight foot doors. BIG pad and build the rest sounds pretty good.
              Tony
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

All I really care about for the size of pad is hoping to have something very similar to my folk's garage where I currently do all my wrenching and welding. 22' deep by 24' wide. Know exactly how I want it set up as from my previous experiences at Dad's garage, only thing I want is a higher ceiling to get a taller door. Perhaps even 2 seperate doors, 9' by 8' tall.

Comment

Working...
                X