• Happy 4th

Have a great Independence day!

Be safe playing with the fire
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Have a great 4th!!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Have a happy and SAFE 4th everybody!!
      73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Happy Independence Day. It is great to live in a free country

FM <><
        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Happy Independence day everyone!!! I'm going to be BBQing and wrenching on my bronco today Lets hope I dont BBQ the Bronco lol
          1966 U13
          393W, C4, 4 Wheel Disc brakes, Power Steering, Hydroboost, 5.5" Suspension, 2" body, BFG 35x12.5's, Big Bearing 9" Detroit soft locker, Yukon 31 Spline Axles, HP D44 Aussie locker.

Comment

Free country is right....unless you are trying to get some nice loud fire works...still too bad they are no legal. Fired off some crappy phantom but thankfully my neighbor had some nice mortars from oregon to pop off. I am at work tonight which is a bummer...hope all of you had or are still having a great time.
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

We did the lame Phantoms last night with the kids. I think the adults had more fun than the kids making things go boom!

Comment

My wife was a little freaked about possible fines. Little upset when I pulled out the fire crackers and put her foot down when I pulled out the mortors.
                Oh well, there's allways New Year.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                X