Spin Tech Mufflers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spin Tech Mufflers

Anybody running the Spin Tech muffler(s) on their rigs?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Nope!

Comment

you are sure feeling uppity lately...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Kidding, kidding, I was just kidding. Ha, ha, funny, funny!

I don't know anyone running the Spin Tech, sorry I can't help.

Comment

With all the spinning I heard they make you Dizzy So I have stayed away from them
          Brian
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Over on CB there's a member by the name of "TJK74" that has on with a 2 into 1. He's local too!...Fremont i think.

Sean
            '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

so, whats the big deal with these mufflers anyways?
              (o==o)

Comment

Sorry, Running flowmasters on my rigs
                69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

not too sure. They are fully welded square and the exaust spins through the muffler. THey sound great on line. I ws just wondering is anybody has heard them in person.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                    Kidding, kidding, I was just kidding. Ha, ha, funny, funny!

I don't know anyone running the Spin Tech, sorry I can't help.

I know you were totally joking, you bastid.

Comment

Considering another muffler change
                      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Sorry, no info. the "spin" stops here!
                        Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

I believe Lars used to run them. Maybe you can PM him or he will chime in.

Comment

Not for me, I like the 40 series I have with the resonators. I was thinking for this high HP build I am finishing up. I think I will just mimick what I have, but I love the look of the spin tech.

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX
                              Over on CB there's a member by the name of "TJK74" that has on with a 2 into 1. He's local too!...Fremont i think.

Sean
                              I like quiet on my Bronco but if I wanted bad ass then Trevor's rig is it. I don't know if he's running Spintech but whatever it is it sounds sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X