powerwagons????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powerwagons????

Anybody know where to find 40's vintage POWERWAGONS for sale?????

thanks POPS
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

This is a long shot, but if it's stupid and it works.....................
    www.chgww2.com
    go to allied units,then to american units, then go to 2nd armored div.
    These guys do WW2 reenacting in so-cal, fill in stuff for mailcall and the history channel, and rebuild 40's vintage armor, trucks, and jeeps. They MIGHT know of one.
    Good luck!
    Tray
    Last edited by firecat; 08-14-2007, 11:46 AM.
    73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Ive seen a few on craigslist on about 3-4 occasions. Looked now (In SF Bay Area) and didnt see any today.

Comment

How much do you want to spend? How complete do you want it?
        Click Me

Here is a classifides for some, there looks to be a decent one in Organ for $4000 Here too
        -Wes
        Last edited by buknbronco; 08-16-2007, 06:25 PM.
        302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Cool links wes, thanks
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

These old power Wagons are not hard to find. There were a couple for sale in Mountain View a week or so ago. theres a few on e-bay as well always are some there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...QQcmdZViewItem

Try that link

Gunny
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide in broadside, worn out and throughly used up shouting "WOW" what a ride.

Comment

TBS-POPS you looking for a new tow rig? or do you got a 440 you want to use?
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

A buddy of mine is going to build a new service truck and wants to stuff a cummins diesel in one... I think it would be really cool!!!!

pops

Comment

Pops, did your buddy ever find one. I saw this today while I was at work today. It is in Roseville, about a mile from my house. I think it is a chevy, but it still had some cool lines, and was definately Heavy Duty. Didn't get a good enough look to see if it was 4X4, but it was definately tall enough.
                  Attached Files
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Yeah, Its a chevrolet. Called them THANKS.

POPS

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      Yeah, Its a chevrolet. Called them THANKS.

POPS
                      Keep us posted, especially if you end up in my neck of the woods. Well, concrete woods that is.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                      X