Two freakin long months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two freakin long months

Its finally came to an end, two freakin long months of renos and updating to the condo. Bride and I are just flippin beat from doing it all with work on the side.

Just in time, as its on the market this coming week and the bride and I start house viewing Monday, already found a couple we both like, No Renos want to be done for a while with one exception.... no doubt in my mind I will be taking along a brand new tape measure to make sure a decently sized garage fits out back.

If my tape measure dont exceed 22 feet either way, its a no on any potential house. Really hoping for a 24x24x9.5.

Good luck bro.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

X2
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I love my little house and detached garage, and I'm sure you will also. Now I just need to make the garage bigger, but the wife keeps telling me that we can't have a garage with more square feet than the house.
        Good luck.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Hmmm that didnt take long, already found a house and its conditionally sold to us!
          Attached Files

Comment

House is next to new, built in 2006, so lots of finish work to do when I feel like it, such as developing basement, fencing and landscaping but first and foremost will be to get a garage up before the snow flies. Way on the outskirts of town, in a funcy duncy neighbourhood so hell, may even be able to park the EB out front once in a while with no worries!

Comment

Bronco Run to Canada for a house warming party?? Get moved in and enjoy
              Brian

O-ya nice looking place too
              Last edited by Bronco Brian; 08-29-2007, 08:04 PM.
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Hope it all works out. Looks really nice.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Congrats,

Looks very nice. Now where are you going to build the garage? Out back?
                  Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                  I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Yup a 22 or 24 wide will fit as well 24 deep and as said many times I wont go any less than a true 8' big door for me to get the EB in and out without screwing around (airing down etc).

The condition on the sale is only subject to the sale of my condo, showings have occured already but no offers yet. Cant wait til that first bid comes in and see what we have to play with.

Comment

Working...
                    X