Potty Mod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potty Mod.

Here is one of my latest projects almost complete.

In the interest of responsible back-country use, treading lightly, and having a 4 1/2 year old daughter that loves to go camping and wheelin' with my wife and I......

I have added to my rear cargo rack the ability to carry a potty.
    Not the most exciting,sexy project, but with human waste being such a hot-button issue in the Sierra Nevadas, I figured I'd be part of the solution and not the problem. Besides...it has been a two person project to help my daughter whenever she has to potty in the woods, now she can go on her own.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike C; 09-02-2005, 07:10 AM.

Originally posted by Mike C
    Here is one of my latest projects almost complete.

In the interest of responsible back-country use, treading lightly, and having a 4 1/2 year old daughter that loves to go camping and wheelin' with my wife and I......

I have added to my rear cargo rack the ability to carry a potty.
    Not the most exciting,sexy project, but with human waste being such a hot-button issue in the Sierra Nevadas, I figured I'd be part of the solution and not the problem. Besides...it has been a two person project to help my daughter whenever she has to potty in the woods, now she can go on her own.

Nice! It just looks like another ice chest. People will just think that you drink a lot of beer. I wish that there where more people as responsible as you are. Thanks for thinking of everyone else while on the trail.

Comment

this would m\ake my wife very happy. Just make sure you empty it before you head back out on the trail...slish slosh and splash...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
      X