Bronco vulture on the loose...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco vulture on the loose...

Look what I found a few miles from my house...I will be looking for the property owner and ask him for the deal...
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Ooooooooo...sweet! Let us know what you find out.

Comment

I see you made sure the license plate wasn't legible so we couldn't swoop in a snag it first. There is a guy that lives along my route to work that has aquired two since I moved in. They are tucked way back off the road, and halfway behind an out building. I keep an eye out, but never seem to see anyone there. I'm curious if he's on the list. Anyone who lives on PFE?
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

notice the cowboy hat on the post to the left? SWEET! I can hear dueling banjos in my head...
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

that looks like one that i checked out about 9 years ago. It had houdstooth interior and didn't run because the fuel tanks leaked really bad... the guy wanted 4500.
          70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

$4500 9 years ago? he was crack smoker...

Comment

Let us know what you find out.
              72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
              1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Drove by everyday last week and never saw a soul!!! THere is also a little BMW model 2002 convertable out there. Would be a nice rig to build for a daughter!

Comment

Working...
                X