Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone around Walnut Creek coming the BB-Q/Party this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
    I have his address and it will be delivered tomorrow. Enjoy!
    Awesome! Thank you!

Comment

Nft

Nice Top.
      Damn nice. See you guys at the party!
      Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger View Post
        Nice Top.
        Damn nice. See you guys at the party!

It worked OK but would not keep the water out with the zippers not working.

Your dog scared my son he went up to knock on the door and the dog was barking and showing his teeth and jumped at Jake. Jake put up his foot and the dog ran around to the back for a second, Jake rushed out of the fenced aera to safety of his truck.
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Sorry about that. My dog is a great watch dog but not a guard dog. Outside of calling my dog a pussy...he has learned not to chase mean cats. Please tell Jake sorry about that. My son was out on the back deck and didn't hear the knock. Hope all is well. Thanks for delivering that!
          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Thats funny Jake wa in shorts and tee shirt and it scared the crap out of him, he will laugh when he hears that the dog is a pussy.
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Working...
            X